- March 2014
We are extremely excited to announce that Toadhouse has been added to this year's Big Rock Music Festival! This was such a cool experience last year and we can't wait to head back! Check the poster for lineup and info!
- February 2014
A belated happy new years is in order! January was an awesome month full of musical highlights, particularly when we got to open up for the incredible Dirk Quinn Band on January 25th (video from that show is coming soon). Not being ones to sit still for too long, we're hopping forward with some great shows coming up and and some really exciting news to be announced soon. Stay tuned, folks. It's gonna be an exciting year!
- November 2013
We've had a great fall and we sincerely thank anyone who came out to any of our shows. We've added a bunch of new content to our Media page starting with pictures from our shows at the Come Together Music Festival, as well as the recording of our full set from 10/05/2013 at the Corktown in Hamilton, ON (dowload it from archive.org). The setlist can be found right here. We've also posted our annual Year End Jam and as always, keep an eye on our upcoming shows because you never know when or where we'll be playing next!
- October 2013
So far the fall has been great for Toadhouse! We had a two show run with Must Stash Hat and had a great show with Diesel Dog. We can't wait until our big Halloween party with the Fatcats at This Ain't Hollywood on October 26th in Hamilton! I think the poster pretty much lets you know what kind of night it will be!
- September 2013
Got some awesome shows coming up this fall with more to be announced soon! In the meantime, check out this poster for our upcoming show with Diesel Dog at Homegrown Hamilton, designed by Dan Auld.
- June 2013:
• Toadhouse has recorded our first albumish kind of thing, Toad EP. You can stream and download it for free from our Bandcamp page.
• Toadhouse is frontier bound once again this Canada Day long weekend! We'll be playing a late night saloon set on Sunday June 30th at the Come Together Music Festival!
• Check our shows page to keep up! We're adding new shows all the time!
- May 13th 2013: Want to help Toadhouse win $10,000? Go to www.recordweasel.com and make an account. You can vote for Barium two times each day for the next few weeks! Help us out and vote for Toadhouse!
- May 12th 2013: In case y'all didn't know, Toadhouse is going to be playing the Come Together Music Festival next weekend! We play Sunday, May 19th at around 5:00 PM, but honestly just come for the whole damn weekend, Friday the 17th - Sunday the 19th! You'll be missing out big time if you don't!
- May 8th 2013: We're very pleased to announce that Kyle Haight is going to be doing some live painting with us at our upcoming show at Molly Blooms in Collingwood on Friday, May 24th! Check out his work and be excited!
- May 7th 2013: We wanted to take a second to draw your attention to the amazing artwork of Mr. Dan Auld. He made our logo and has done some awesome poster artwork for us recently (below). Check out all his awesome work. We are in his debt!
- May 1st 2013: Toadhouse came second place at the battle of the bands at The Albion in Guelph! Won some recording time, so expect some awesome audio in the near future!
- March 13th 2013: New upcoming shows have been added! New videos from our Feb. 15th show at Absinthe in Hamilton have been added! There's more of both coming up in the near future so stay tuned!
- February 16th 2013: Thanks to any and everyone who came out last night (especially those who caught our set)! Our setlist archive has been updated and we'll have video and audio soon for those who weren't there!
- February 15th 2013: Check out this article on HamiltonMusician.com about tonight's show at Absinthe in Hamilton.
- February 2013: Check out our upcoming shows to see where we are playing next, and our shows archive for setlists, live audio and video.
- February 2013: Toadhouse gets a new logo and website!
- June 2nd, 2012: Toadhouse plays first show.
- January 2012: Toadhouse starts jamming, becomes a band.